Tuesday, September 30, 2008

life is kinda kickin my butt right now...

So...

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, especially posts with pictures. I know I need to get on that, especially for the west coast fam.

My excuse is that I'm pregnant. And it's been a way different pregnancy than it was with the other three - I'm actually sick, and super duper tired, and feeling a bit achey-painey in general. We're pretty excited about the baby coming (probably the end of April next year, maybe early May if we're lucky...) but these days I keep asking myself, "Why did we think this was a good idea? Remind me one more time, Heavenly Father..."

Working in the evenings just makes the fatigue a little more difficult to handle. But we'll push through this, and pretty soon we'll be into the second trimester and I'll feel better for sure. :)

Pics to come soon, I promise!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is great news. But you are feeling sick and tired -- this is not great news. Alas, I see you getting through this with flying colors.

And I appreciate you saying "butt" -- way sassy!

Lena said...

Congratulations!! I'm sorry you feel like crud though. I'll live vicariously through you right now so I won' get baby hungry. My youngest goes to nursery this month and I'm not pregnant! lol Are you going to find out the gender?

Mary Mitchell said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I just love your title "life is kinda kickin my butt right now" - you say it so well!

Jon and Christine Knecht said...

Congratulations Shell! Four kids are so much fun!..lots of work, no doubt but worth the sickness. Although, I always have the same, "REally? WHY ME?" thought during sickness too. We just stopped the baby factory though :) so we are content with the final child.

Emily H. said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! Noelle and I are reading this together. I am so sorry to hear you are sick. I would never wish pregnancy sickness on anyone! I wish we lived closer so I could help. I was just thinking a few weeks ago that you may be pregnant soon. I don't know- just had a feeling you might be. You'll be awesome with four children- no doubt about it!

Shanda said...

Congratulations Shelley! I'm sorry you're sick though! When I was sick with both of my girls I had to remind myself that my being sick meant my baby was doing well. And I also recorded one ultrasound & one heartbeat so that I could watch/listen over & over to help me see the sweet little bundle of joy that was preparing to come to our home. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Edwards Family said...

congrats on being pregnant. my mom should also be coming to the shower for lindsay with a gift from me. it was great to talk to you the other day and catch up. hope things get better feelin for you. Jessica Graham Edwards!
(edwardsfamilyforever.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

Jess said...

WOW... congratulations. We are so happy for you guys. If you need anything let us know!

MommaG said...

Guess I should start blog stalking more often so I can keep up on all the news. Congrats! Can we do meals for your little brood a couple times a week? I know there are some diet issues, but we can work around that. Let me know how we can help! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelley Just found your blog and a HUGE congrats on the new up and coming baby.