Friday, October 31, 2008

the annual besties weekend

Just a few weekends ago we had our annual "besties" reunion - a group of my 10 best friends from my freshman year at BYU, and every year we get together for one weekend (without hubbies and without children, unless they're nursing babies) and we have a BLAST.

This year we went to Boston, and it was so incredibly fun. We got to walk the freedom trail, visit a pumpkin farm, "meditate" at Walden Pond, tour Harvard yard, cheer on the regatta racers, and eat - A LOT. Plus, it was fun just to revert to the silly-college-girls attitude. There's a reason that these girls are 10 of my best friends in the whole world. I come home rejuvenated and revivified. :)

Moo, Mim, Jennie, and Jenn at the bank of the Charles River, cheering the regatta race.

Jennie and I enjoyed a little relax time by Walden Pond


2 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

That is awesome that ya'll all stay in contact and take the time to do that! Especially getting to go to Boston!!! Oh I got your email about my paper and thank you for being willing:) I didn't check my email until the day it was due but thanks again I appreciate your willingness! You're the best:)

Miles said...

You went to Boston and you didn't CALL ME!!!!!!!!! Girl, we're only an hour and a half away!!