Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

We had a super fun Fourth of July - Grandma and Grandpa came to visit (uncle Chandler wanted to stay home and hang out with his friends, which we totally understand.) We got to go to the movies, and we saw Wall-E, which the kids just loved (and of course Grandpa did, too.) Actually, it really was a wonderful show, and even Rylie held out through most of it.


Then we had a barbecue in the thunderstorm (which brought the lightning, which struck the tree, which dropped the branch on our roof and Dad's car.) And then the rain stopped in time for us to enjoy a big party at Bishop Park with some of our friends from the ward. There were fireworks and lots of fun things to do there. I made these really cool blue popcorn balls (which unfortunately claimed a portion of my tooth the day after the fireworks, and now I have to get a crown. Pooh.)



I've put a few pictures with this post - but don't forget that you can see more pictures at our Picasa website! (I put fourth of july stuff in the "summer 2008" folder.) The link is just below my profile picture on the right. :)

0 comments: