Monday, July 28, 2008

Get Ready for Cruising!

I just can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! We're leaving on Friday for Grandma and Grandpa's house, and then on Sunday we leave the kids and drive down to Miami! Wahoo! I don't know if I'm more excited about the cruise, or more excited to spend a week with our best friends, no kids, just having fun. I haven't seen Kat and Todd in forever! We have been so blessed this summer to have such wonderful family vacations.

So, I'm pretty sure that the next blog post is going to be all about the fun we've had on our cruise. :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Shelley, you're such a great blogger! You've posted so much this Summer...very impressive!

And I've really enjoyed reading and looking at your pictures....even though I see you all the time....

Ryan Jensen said...

i am so excited for you all! I really am. it sounds like heaven :)

Ryan Jensen said...

that was amber--ryan doesnt usually put smiley faces everywhere :)

Lena said...

Shelley! lol, I was sick today and couldn't do much of anything so I started "Googling" and found your blog! You have a beautiful family- no surprise there. I think the last time I talked to you Tucker was little and you were expecting your next one. So good to "see" you!