Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Campbell

I'm over a month late in posting this, but we have a new little cousin in our family! My little sister Lindsay had an adorable baby girl, Campbell Jean, and we just love her to death. I took the kids up to visit a few weeks ago, and I only took like three pictures! Anyway, this is my little tribute to the cutest new baby niece in the world!



The kids snuggled in Uncle John and Aunt Lindsay's bed to watch movies and make silly faces.



Baby Campbell was already making friends with her little-boy-cousin-to-be.
She snuggled right up to my belly and let him kick her all he wanted.

The kids are so excited to have a new cousin to play with!



1 comments:

Katy said...

How exciting for Lindsay! Tell her congrats from me! she is beautiful!
Your little ones are growing so much Shelley, and again it has been way too long since we have seen eachother! I sure miss you!