Sunday, January 25, 2009

New pictures, finally!

Ok, so I've updated our picasa web site with lots of pictures (remember: the link to the website is on the right side of this blog, just below my "profile,") but I wanted to put a few pictures up here. Hopefully  I've got this done in time for Cam and Kym to see on their once-a-month trip to a computer there in Africa!

I've included a picture of my little birthday party that we had this evening when Dan was home. It was a great little party, and the kids made me sweet cards and I got some cute presents from Grandma Jill and Auntie Doone.


Also, after a few snafus with the swingset company, we finally got all the parts to put together the swingset that both Grandmas and Grandpas got the kids for Christmas. And Dad was here this past weekend to help us put it together (which I'm sure Dan appreciated as well, since he won't have a free weekend for some time to come!) It's been super cold here, but the kids have bundled up at least once a day to go play on the swings and the slide. (And the day we set it up, they used the slide to stop the wind as they huddled in their little makeshift blanket tents to wait.) I love having it, though, and we're all so thankful for our sweet, generous grandparents!




2 comments:

Emily H. said...

The kids look so cute all bundled up on the grass. Having seen Tucker and Olivia at our little front yard at the apartments I know that they will love playing outside even more now! Happy Birthday Shell!!! Also, what's your bro and sister in law doing in Africa? I'm so jealous! :)

Cameron and Kymberly Tuckfield said...

Hi Guys,
We just love looking at your blog...and the new picture of the 3 kids is just too cute! Every chance we get to the internet it's one of the first places we go to. The swingset looks like it was a huge hit with the kids, too. We miss you all LOTS and can't wait to see you soon....maybe here in Ghana?!?!?!:)
Hugs to you all....