Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The first post of 2011 in APRIL?! Sorry, folks...






So it's kind of daunting looking at a blog that hasn't been updated in about 8 months, but I know I need to do it. I want to do it! We'll see if we can get this updated more often, but as for now, let me just get the basic details of our lives down.


We moved back to Provo right around New Year's, and the first four months in our new house have been wonderful. We have great land lords and we're close to school and church and everything we need. Plus the house has a basement! So we have room for the kids to play and they love it and we love it. We miss Athens, especially now when it *should be springtime here. We had such wonderful friends in Georgia and such a great ward. We'll have to go back to visit soon.

I haven't taken very many pictures, but we did get out into the snow in the front yard several times, so that's what I've posted pictures of here. And I promise to try to get more up soon. (Do I end every post with that promise? Probably so. Sorry, family!)

Love to you all.

0 comments: