Thursday, August 13, 2009

She was listening!

Rylie is a crazy horse during FHE (well, all the time, but especially during FHE.) But today we were driving home from her preschool open house (just me and rylie and tate in the car) and we were listening to music. And from the back seat, I hear her little voice, "Mom?" So I said, "Yes, Rylie?" And she replies, "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded."


My heart melted. What a sweet thing to say, and to know that she was listening to our lesson on Monday (we're memorizing 1 Nephi 3:7 as a family)...I just wish I knew what was going through her mind the minute before she spoke up. These are the moments I just adore, as a mother. :)

3 comments:

Nick said...

Wow! You're doing an amazing job. I love when they think of something like that. Your baby is getting so big so fast! Nicole

Jennie said...

Love those times. Is she almost 3? Will you really have only little tate home sometimes this year!!!!! Yeah for you. You will feel like a new woman I'm sure after a long summer

Katy said...

That is so awesome! You are a great example to those kids. Kids surprise us from time to time don't they?