Friday, May 8, 2009

More pics



So I hope I'm not too late in posting this, I wanted Cam and Kym to see all of these new pictures! We've got new pics on the picasa site - some of Lindsay and John's visit with baby Campbell, and lots of the kids giving Tate hugs. It's been a busy two weeks, and though I knew life was going to be crazy, I think you can never really be "prepared" fully for the changes a new little baby brings. I want to post more soon. Just gotta make it through grading finals...  :)

2 comments:

Cameron and Kymberly Tuckfield said...

Hi Dan and Shelley,
The kids are just too cute...thanks so much for posting the pictures! We're showing our Peace Corps friends right now....they say your kids are "just beautiful"! We love you all to pieces and can't wait to see you all!!!

Teuscher said...

Hi Dan and Shelley--
Shelly I know we have never met, my husband and I were friends with Dan our freshman year at BYU. I was wondering what happened to some of our friends that year, when I came across your blog today! Please tell Dan hi for us. I don't update our blog as often as I should but it is a at least a glimpse of what we are up to-- teuscher.blogspot.com

Stephanie