Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

We woke up early this Sunday morning and headed out into the back yard to look for the Easter Bunny and find our baskets.

Tucker and Olivia spotted their baskets first, of course.

And Rylie raced up the hill in the front yard when she finally spotted hers...

I really couldn't get over how cute the kids were in their matching yellow outfits - and I couldn't believe that Tucker kept his tie on for the entire time at church!

I love azaleas in the South at springtime...Rylie thought these made a great hiding place!

I mean, really. How cute are these kids?!

It was so fun to have Grandma and Grandpa here this weekend, and especially nice to have some extra help at church. It's getting tough to wrestle Rylie around my belly these days...
It was fun to play the piano for Dad today - he sang a lovely solo, and he joined our ward choir for a special musical number. It's been a long time since I've played for him. 
What a nice Easter Sunday we all had!

5 comments:

Shanda said...

Your children DO look adorable! Can you believe I didn't take ANY pictures of my girls yesterday! I was so busy because the Choir Pianist bailed last minute, so I was called to play the music and I spent all my time doing that, rushing to get to church early, and completely missed out on taking pictures! :( Looks like you had a great day! And your weather looks so inviting! We still haven't quite thawed out up here yet. I'm super jealous of your nice weather! You're looking really cute too! How fun that you could play for your dad! What a great Easter! Thanks for the update! Happy Birthday Tucker!

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

I was out in the hall, with Logan, when your dad sang. I asked later who it had been - it was beautiful. How wonderful for him to share his beautiful voice and beautiful song when visiting!

Katy said...

How cute are those kids!! You look beautiful and I have to say, it isn't fair that you are so gorgeous when you are so pregnant!! I miss you so Shelley, and your parents look wonderful, tell them hello from me!!

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big Rylie has gotten! She's out of the baby phase just in time ; ) .
They are all darling and I love your hair!

Cameron and Kymberly Tuckfield said...

Oh man, the kids are GINORMOUS!!! We can't believe how big they've gotten!!!! They looked so cute in their matching yellow outfits. Shell, you look amazing....we can't wait to hear the news that the "baby boy" is here. We love you all!